Friday, October 5, 2007

Barter Trading, advantages

We have created a blog on barter trade. Barter trading was done a long time ago for the purpose of exchange of goods or services without the usage of currency.
This type of exchange still exists today in the form of personal exchange of foodstuff or items between friends.
We can also see the existence of barter trading in the electronic form that is the internet. There are a lot of websites existing today which use the art of bartering to cater for the exchange of goods from automobiles, clothings to food.
Usually bartering in this form requires a certain amount of monthly/yearly subscription.

The benefits of bartering in the internet is substantial because companies can exchange non-moving stocks or stocks overruns with something they required. Services can also be exchanged for goods.

Barter trade in the internet is here to stay.

W K Low

http://www.bartermalaysia.com

4 comments:

Low Weng Kwong said...

It has been 11 days since I have created this barter trading blog.
Since then we have created and fine tuned a Website on barter trading in Malaysia. It has been done by a group of us amateurs with the help of a professional web hosting guru. Since there is no comments forthcoming yet, I will try to chronical the happenings in this Website from time to time.

W K Low
www.bartermalaysia.com

Brother Raphy said...

Hi, Weng Kwong! I have examined your blog and I do promise that I will try to visit it once a day...hence I will also visit the web URL that you have indicated in your blog. I hope my advice was helpful to you...Although it is slightly not easy, I will try to review your blog and insert a link from my blog so that when people visit my blog may also easily find a way to visit your blog. What I'm saying is; I will put your blog name & links in my blog site to help people connect to your blog easily…

Richly bless you!
http://mrraphy.blogspot.com

Kindly regards
MR Maluleke

Anonymous said...

Hi mr maluleke! Thank you for your interest in my blog. I am grateful for what you have taught me. Since I am new to blogging, I will appreciate it if you could link your blog to mine.
Thanks a lot!

Weng Kwong

Brother Raphy said...

Can anyone visit my blog and leave some comments please. I do promise that it will not be a waste of tym, but you gonna like the site yooo....The site is chalk-full of information you mught be looking for in the internet, just try it now at http://www.mrraphy.blogspot.com/